An excellent way to enhance the ability of children to communicate is to introduce them to the opposites concept. Since opposites are usually descriptive words they add detail and nuance to verbal expression while it simultaneously enriches vocabulary.
MazorBooks new installment in the ‘A Taste of Hebrew’ series, Opposites in Hebrew, does all that, PLUS!
Opposites in Hebrew introduces kids to opposites in two languages and therefore it amplifies the impact and contributes even more to children’s cognitive development.
GET ALL SIX ‘A Taste of HEBREW’ books for Kids
1. Hebrew Alphabet – http://amzn.to/2gkfU4U
2. Count in Hebrew – http://amzn.to/2gkhDr3
3. Colors in Hebrew – http://amzn.to/2fvCObN
4. Animals in Hebrew – http://amzn.to/2fsHqMy
5. Fruits in Hebrew – http://amzn.to/2f6SWBW
6. Opposites in Hebrew – http://amzn.to/2sL1VMA
Check out http://www.MazorBooks.com/hebrew.htm for discounts