Free – January 13, 2017
Free download of Kindle Edition is offered on Amazon after midnight PDT
Fruits in Hebrew: At Old Country Grove (click image)
Fruits in Hebrew At Old Country Grove is the fifth volume in
MazorBooks “A Taste of Hebrew” for English speaking kids series.
In this installment, Ami and Tami, the adorable twins, accompany Grandma Ruth on a trip to the fruity-licious fair at Old Country Grove.
Colorful illustrations engage children in the story of the twins as well as teach young readers the Hebrew names for fruit, which appear in Hebrew, in English translation, and in English transliteration.
“A Taste of Hebrew” is a wonderfully entertaining and educational series that introduces children to basic Hebrew.
Individual books are available in PRINT and KINDLE on Amazon:
1. Hebrew Alphabet – http://amzn.to/2gkfU4U
2. Count in Hebrew – http://amzn.to/2gkhDr3
3. Colors in Hebrew – http://amzn.to/2fvCObN
4. Animals in Hebrew – http://amzn.to/2fsHqMy
5. Fruits in Hebrew – http://amzn.to/2f6SWBW